- 1. Introduction
- 2. What Personal Data we collect and how we
- 3. The way we use Personal Data and who we share
- 4. How we protect your data
- 5. Your rights as a “Data Subject”
- 6. Additional notices
- 7. Questions, concerns or complaints
or “us“), use Personal Data (defined below) that we collect, receive and store about individuals in connection
with the use of: (i) the websites at www.Nonymous.io
, and any other website that we
together with their sub-domains, content and services, the “Sites“); and (ii) our services, available via the
Sites and our web and mobile applications (the “Service“).
We ourselves do not host any of the Sites and Service. All hosting is done by third-party service providers that
we engage. This means that data you provide us or that we collect from you (including any Personal Data, as
on servers that they own or control. Regardless of where such third-party service providers are located, their
servers may be located anywhere in the world. Your data may even be replicated across multiple servers located
in multiple countries.
choices you can make about the way your Personal Data is collected and used in connection with the Sites
Service. “Personal Data” means any information or data that may be used, either alone or in combination
other data, to personally identify an individual, including a person’s name, personal profile, e-mail
physical address or other contact information.
www.Nonymous.io/termsofservice / (“Terms“). Any capitalized but
have the meaning given to it in the Terms.
4. You are not legally obligated to provide us Personal Data and may do so at your own free will. If you
agree to provide us with such data or have it processed by us or any of our service providers, please
Sites, and your continued use of the Service thereafter means that you accept those changes.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
require you to provide us your Personal Data in order to access general information available on the Sites,
although such activities may still be logged. However, we do receive and collect Personal Data from you in the
ways listed below. We receive and collect this data as it is necessary for the adequate facilitation and
performance of the contract between you and us, to provide you the Service, to secure our legitimate interests
in analyzing the performance of our campaigns and Service, and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations.
1. User Account. In order to use the Service, or certain areas on the Sites, you are required to create
an account (“User Account”) and provide your name and e-mail address. We may send you a text message to
your mobile phone or an e-mail to the e-mail address you provide, to confirm your registration.
2. ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” request, whether by submitting an online form
on our Sites or by sending an e-mail to an e-mail address that we display, you will be asked to provide
us with your contact information (name, e-mail address and phone number).
3. Usage Data. We collect data about how you are accessing and using the Sites and Service, which
include administrative and support communications with us and information about the services you
interact with, and what third-party integrations you use (if any). Such information may include Personal
4. Data We Receive from Third Parties. We may receive certain data, including Personal Data, from third
parties, such as service providers, ad networks and marketing agencies, which all relate to your
preferences and your use of the Sites and Service.
5. Purchases. The Service includes the option to purchase certain services from us. If you choose to
make a purchase, we will require certain information from you as necessary to complete the transaction.
Such information could include a credit card number and related account and billing information, invoice
related information, and other data required to process the order. We will also update such data should
you grant us permission to bill you or your credit card for recurring charges, such as monthly or other
types of periodic payments. We use third-party service providers to process transactions, in which case.
6. Log Files. We make use of log files. The data inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP)
addresses, type of browser, your device’s type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp,
referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser send to us. We use such data
to analyze trends, administer the Sites and Service, track user movement in the Sites and Service and
gather statistical data.
7. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Sites and Service utilize “cookies”, anonymous
identifiers and other tracking technologies in order for us to provide our Service, analyze our
performance and personalize your experience. A “cookie” is a small text file that is used, for example,
to collect data about activity on our Sites. Certain cookies and other technologies serve to recall
Personal Data, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Please note that we do not change
our practices in response to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from a browser or mobile
application, however, most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept
them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may
choose to block cookies with your browser.
8. Services Integrations. If, when using the Service, you integrate with a third-party service, we will
connect that third-party service to ours. The third-party provider of the integration shares certain
relevant data about your account with us.
9. Analytics. We use analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to collect data about the use of the Sites
and Service. Analytics tools collect data such as on how often users visit the Sites or Service, what
pages they visit when they do so and what website they directly came from to the Sites or Service. We
use the data we get from these tools to maintain and improve the Sites and Service and our other
THE WAY WE USE PERSONAL DATA AND WHO WE SHARE IT WITH
submit or we collect Personal Data through the Sites and Service, then we will use such Personal Data in the
following ways, via any communication channel available to us, including e-mail, SMS, etc.
1. We will use your Personal Data to provide and improve our Service, to identify and authenticate your
access to certain non-public parts of the Sites and Service.
2. We will use your designated e-mail address to: (i) send you updates and news regarding the Service
and our products; or (ii) to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may
interest you. You may opt-out of such communications at any time, as further explained in Section 5.2
3. We will send you service and administrative e-mails and messages, including to inform you about
changes in our Sites or Service, to provide you with important Service related notices, such as security
notices, and to respond to a “Contact Us” or administrative request (for example, to change your
password). These e-mails and messages are considered an integral part of the Service and you may not
opt-out of them.
4. If you choose to send others an e-mail or message inviting them to use the Service, we will use the
contact information you provide us to automatically send such invitation e-mail or message. Your name
and e-mail address may be included in the invitation e-mail or message.
5. We will transfer your Personal Data to our local or foreign subsidiaries and affiliated companies for
the purpose of storing and processing such data on our behalf. Such data may be transferred to other
6. We will share or provide access to your Personal Data to our selected third-party service providers
and partners, some of which are situated outside of the EEA, but only to assist us with our business
operations and to provide our Service to you and other users. Such service providers include hosting and
server co-location services, communications and content delivery networks (CDNs), data and cyber
security services, DDoS prevention services, billing and payment processing services, domain name
registrars, fraud detection and prevention services, web analytics, e-mail distribution and monitoring
services, session recording and remote access services, performance measurement data optimization and
marketing services, content providers, e-mail, voicemails, support and customer relation management
systems (CRM), and our legal and financial advisors. This means that your data may be transferred to
other countries. We will typically engage only with such third-party service providers and partners that
7. We may disclose your Personal Data or any information you submit via the Sites and Service per your
specific instructions or requests.
8. We may share your contact details with our business partners and affiliates, so they can contact you
in order to offer or promote our Service.
9. We may disclose your Personal Data if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such data is
reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental
request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect,
prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights,
property or safety of monday.com, our users, yourself or the public.
10. If you contact us for help in resolving an issue specific to a team of which you are a member (and
which is managed by your Organization), then given our relationship with your Organization we may share
your concern with them.
11. We use Anonymous Data (as defined below) and disclose it to third-party service providers in order
to improve our Sites and Service, to perform random tests for additional features and to enhance your
user experience. We also disclose Anonymous Data (with or without compensation) to third parties,
including advertisers and partners. “Anonymous Data” means data which does not enable the identification
of an individual user, such as aggregated data about the use of our Sites and Service. This Privacy
Policy is not intended to place any limits on what we do with data that is aggregated and de-identified,
so it is no longer associated with an identifiable person.
12. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, or in the event of
bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Data and any other
information you provided us in connection with such events.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA SECURITY
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to
protect the Personal Data submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of
electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If
you have any questions about security on the Sites or Service, you can contact us at [email protected]
YOUR RIGHTS AS A “DATA SUBJECT”
- 1. Data Subject Rights To the extent that you wish to exercise your rights under applicable law (e.g.
the EU GDPR) to request access to and rectification or erasure of your Personal Data held with
monday.com, or to restrict or object to such Personal Data’s processing, or to port such Personal Data –
please contact your Organization’s Admin who will typically have control of your Personal Data. You can
also contact our support team at [email protected] .
- 2. Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional or advertising, or certain
Service-related e-mails from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” or “change email preferences” link at the
bottom of each e-mail that we send and changing such preferences in your account. Please note that even
if you opt out of receiving the foregoing e-mails, we will still send you a response to any “Contact Us”
request as well as administrative e-mails (for example, in connection with a password reset request)
that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Sites and Service, as explained in Section 3.3 above.
- 3. Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Data. If you
choose not to provide Personal Data which is mandatory in order to fully use our Service, you may still
visit parts of the Sites and Service which are available to the general public, but you will not be able
to access certain options, programs, and services that require authentication or involve our interaction
- 1. Links to and Interaction with Third Party Products. The Sites and Service may enable you to interact
with or contain links to your user accounts with other third-party websites, mobile software
applications and services that are not owned or controlled by us (each a “Third Party Service”). We are
not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Services. Please be aware
that Third Party Services may collect Personal Data from you. Accordingly, we encourage you to read the
- 2. Storage and deletion. We retain data for as long as we provide you the Service, and thereafter in
accordance with our Data Retention Policy. If you want us to delete your Personal Data, or if you want
to learn more about where and how long your Personal Data is stored, and for more information on your
rights of erasure and portability, please contact [email protected].
- 3. Children’s Privacy. The Sites and Service are not structured to attract children under the age of
16, and we do not intend to collect Personal Data from anyone we know to be under 16. If we learn that
we have collected Personal Data from anyone under 16 years, we will delete that information as quickly
as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at [email protected]
QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR COMPLAINTS
Privacy, you can contact Nonymous support at [email protected]
you are a GDPR-protected individual, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory